Thursday 18 March 2010

Souperlicious

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I have not been to The Soup Spoon for more than 5 years. Well, I really didn't. Blame it on the huge number of restaurants available in Singapore, that you would be spoilt for choice.



One late afternoon I had a late lunch at about 3pm. And finally decided to have soup.


One of my favourite is Mushroom Soup. Even the regular size is big enough portion for me, which came with a steaming hot bun. The chunky bits of mushroom made the supposedly light meal quite filling, but it was soooo good.


Another favourite I usually order is Pumpkin Soup. I could take pumpkin soup everyday. I even particularly like the Chinese pumpkin cake (Kim Kuay Kueh) which is selling in the wet market but fast becoming a rare sight.



We shared the Tikka Chicken which has spicy curry flavour and the sour yoghurt sauce to dip in. A completely souperlicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...